Automotive Ethernet: Definition of Design Rules for Interface Description
Setup of design rules for the creation of Automotive Ethernet interface descriptions considering existing process and tool environments.
- Gathering and analyzing of existing design rules in the environment
- Gathering and analyzing of tools to be used
- Analyzing dependencies between interface descriptions and further system descriptions
- Gathering of existing processes for design rules to be integrated in the prevailing process environment
- Design and coordination of design rules for interface descriptions
- Gathering of best practice
- Creation of design patterns
Documentation with rules and templates for the creation of static and dynamic interface descriptions, considering and displaying tools and processes to be used, as well as the presentation of templates.