Specialist Office Management / Front Office in Munich, Germany
Reference No. 2101
Time: part-time (30 hours/week)
With comprehensive expertise in automotive data communication and the interconnected world, RUETZ SYSTEM SOLUTIONS provides full service for manufacturers and suppliers for a smooth and on-time start of production (SOP). As a technology partner, we offer engineering services, test laboratory solutions and expertise in all aspects of data transmission in vehicles.
- You receive our (inter)national visitors and are the first contact for telephone inquiries.
- You carry out the preparatory accounting.
- You coordinate the mail as well as courier and parcel deliveries.
- You order and manage consumables and office supplies.
- You take care of business trip planning and travel expense accounting.
- You assist with other administrative and organizational tasks.
- You have vocational training and/or have initial work experience in a comparable position.
- You have excellent German and very good written and spoken English skills.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office. You have a smart appearance, a service-oriented personality, and always communicate openly and cordially.
- Calmness, a good sense of humor, and a healthy dose of curiosity are appreciated.
You are looking for:
- An unlimited employment contract on a part-time basis (approx. 30 hours/week).
- Versatile tasks.
- Individual training opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation.
- A company pension plan with employer subsidy, a job bike.
- Excellent work in an uncomplicated and relaxed environment.
Then you are a good fit for us!
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and availability, CV and references: email@example.com