Test Manager/Consultant System Integration Automotive in Munich, Germany
Reference No. 1854
With comprehensive expertise in automotive data communication and the interconnected world, RUETZ SYSTEM SOLUTIONS provides full service for manufacturers and suppliers for a smooth and on-time start of production (SOP). As a technology partner, we offer engineering services, test laboratory solutions and expertise around in-car data transmission.
- You plan and organize test activities in the field of system integration of infotainment systems according to V-Model and Scrum
- You coordinate and distribute validation priorities in the course of software validation
- You create evaluations and report to our customers and development partners on the results of your test activities
- You develop VBA macros for the automated analysis of validation activities
- You analyze errors in validation activities and work out optimization measures
- You look after and support the further development of the test management tools. In addition, you assist our customers and development partners in defining and creating test cases.
- Successfully completed training as Management Assistant in IT Systems, Industrial Clerk with additional technical IT/computer educational content or studies of industrial engineering or similar
- First test management experience in automotive systems are an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of VBA/Excel and HP ALM or HP Octane
- Experienced in agile software development (Scrum, Kanban), ideally a trained ISTQB® Certified Tester/Test Manager
- Precise skills in German and English, orally and in writing
Shape the future with us – become part of a connected world!
We support you as you evolve, gain knowledge and skills and show what you’re capable of. Early bird or late riser? We’re open to individualizing your working hours. Interested in working with an international team with agile and lean processes, a relaxed atmosphere, a company with a steep development graph, and respectful relationships at eye level? Perfect!
We look forward to receiving your online application with an indication of your desired salary and availability including your cover letter, curriculum vitae and references: firstname.lastname@example.org