Working Student (m/f/d) Automotive in Munich, Germany
Car Infotainment, Navigation and Telematics Systems
Reference No. 2201WS
Part-time (app. 16 to 20 hours/week)
With comprehensive expertise in automotive data communication and the interconnected world, RUETZ SYSTEM SOLUTIONS offers the industry competent technology consulting, research and development, and test laboratory solutions for a punctual start of production.
What you'll do:
- Flashing of ECUs
- Testing of functions like entertainment, audio, navigation, and telematics on newly flashed ECUs
- Documentation of the results in the form of release documentation and bug tickets
- Optional: error analysis and the possibility to support the team in further projects
What we expect:
- You are enrolled in a technical degree program such as electrical engineering and information technology, electromobility, automotive engineering, industrial engineering or similar.
- You are enthusiastic about automotive data communication.
- You are willing to work at least two to three days, between 16 and 20 hours per week and for at least one year.
- You have very good German and English skills.
What we offer:
- Immerse yourself in the working world and get to know company processes
- A relaxed atmosphere in an international team and respectful interaction at eye level
- Experienced colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge with you and train you
- Participation in in-house training
- Flexible working hours, company cell phone, team events, table football, and unlimited coffee
Interested? Shape the future with us - become part of a connected world!
Perfect! We look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org