Engineering Consultant (m/f/d) Physical Layer Automotive Bus Systems (Ethernet, ASA) in Munich, Germany
Reference No. 2212
With comprehensive expertise in automotive data communication and the interconnected world, RUETZ SYSTEM SOLUTIONS offers the industry competent technology consulting, research and development, and test laboratory solutions for a punctual start of production. We are part of in-tech and continuously growing. To strengthen our highly qualified and international team we are looking forward to welcoming you as soon as possible.
- You perform compliance tests according to Open Alliance specifications.
- You independently plan the implementation of customer projects.
- You expand our portfolio regarding new standards (IEEE 802.3 Multi-gig Automotive Ethernet Phy, IEEE 10BASET1S Automotive Ethernet Phy, Automotive SerDes Alliance Standards).
- You perform international committee work.
- Technology is your world, so you have a degree in electrical engineering, information technology, automotive engineering or similar.
- You have relevant experience in hardware development.
- You have profound knowledge in the field of measurement technology.
- Ideally, you are familiar with Ethernet testing (e. g. PMA tests).
- You have primary experience or several years of experience in project management.
- You like to communicate and are business fluent in German and English.
- Structured induction
- Responsibility and freedom of design
- Opportunities for further training
- The prospect of working remotely from time to time
- Mutual respect and cooperation in an international and relaxed work environment
- Contribution to company pension scheme, JobRad, and company fitness program
- Social events, coffee, and other benefits
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with flextime
- Straightforward work in a relaxed and uncomplicated environment
Interested? Shape the future with us - become part of a connected world!