Mechatronics Technician (m/f/d) Automotive Infotainment in Munich, Germany
Reference No. 1859
With comprehensive expertise in automotive data communication and the interconnected world, RUETZ SYSTEM SOLUTIONS offers the industry competent technology consulting, research and development, and test laboratory solutions for a punctual start of production.
- You manage the test racks and support your colleagues with technical problems.
- You take care of the conversion of test racks in the infotainment environment.
- You set up new subsystem stations and ensure smooth commissioning at the customer's site.
- You carry out software updates with developer software.
- You take over the error analysis of test racks.
- You are in charge of upgrading test racks and vehicles, including parts procurement, replacement, flashing, coding and subsequent functional testing.
- You maintain instructions for use including new procedures and changes.
- You maintain and adapt backend accounts for the test systems.
- You are a trained automotive mechatronics technician, or have a similar education in the automotive field.
- You see yourself as a service provider: open, helpful, and relaxed when things get hectic.
- You are used to working independently and have a very quick grasp of things.
- You know how to work with MS Office and ideally have experience in VTS, ALM and Confluence.
- Very good written and spoken German and good English skills are required.
Shape the future with us – become part of a connected world!
We will help you to develop, build up your knowledge and skills and show what you are made of. An open-ended employment contract, working in an international team with agile and lean processes, a company with a steep development curve, a relaxed atmosphere and a respectful cooperation at eye level sound interesting to you? Perfect!
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible availability: firstname.lastname@example.org