SOME/IP Deserializer for Plug-in for Wireshark (V2.2.5)
We provide a SOME/IP Deserializer with plug-in for Wireshark to simplify the analysis of traces with SOME/IP messages for automotive Ethernet. The SOME/IP Deserializer allows the clear display of the structures and data types of the SOME/IP header and SOME/IP payload from trace files (pcap) or live analyses. Payload structures and data types are analyzed and displayed as XML data (ASAM standard) according to the appropriate FIBEX files.
- Analysis and Deserialization of a serial SOME/IP message into a tree structure
- Various functionalities for the evaluation of message details
- Methods for processing of complex messages trees (structures, unions, etc.)
- Request individual signals
- Set up internal instance of desired message (tree layout) and send signal
- Define signal by means of enumerated strings
- Receive indicator on byte array with serialized message
- Customized puffer usage (e.g. Message delivery to test system)
Please note that the parsed information is optimized to the BMW SP2018.