Automotive Ethernet Interoperability Tester
Development of a test system for the verification of the interoperability of automotive Ethernet ECU according to the OPEN ALLIANCE "ECU and Network Test, Test Specification ECU".
- 100BASE-T1 (BroadR-Reach) test interface fully compliant to the OPEN ALLIANCE "ECU and Network Test, Test Specification ECU"
- Cable model on the front end for the simulation of interferences:
- Short to ground
- Near and far-end open
- Near and far-end short
- Increasing and decreasing channel quality via motor potentiometer
- Controlled power supply and wake-up for DUT, including start-up timing measurement
- 100BASE-TX connection for the diagnosis access via 100BASE-T1 test interface
- Control over a serial interface (RS232)
- Test modes 1 to 5 for PMA tests