Customer-induced Software Updates (CISU)
Customer-induced software updates (CISU) have to be coordinated, specified, and validated for both series ECUs and ECUs in development. Updates function via USB and over the air.
- Specification and development of CISU functionality for ECU projects
- Validation of CISU functionality and serial updates
- Signing and administration of CISU packages
- Planning of CISU tests and delegating test cases to validating teams
- Advancing test cases and scaling automation grade
- Performing tests and error analysis, including error ticket processing
- Documentation and Wiki maintenance for CISU topics
New ECUs received CISU functionality. Correct installation routine for serial updates has been secured and rolled out to customers.