Log & Trace Concept for Automotive Ethernet
The task was to create a measurement technology concept for an overall system containing switched Ethernet as an additional network technology. Subtasks included observing different application scenarios ranging from the complete vehicle to a singular ECU test station.
- Analysis of technical and procedural challenges
- Develop corresponding solutions with cost estimate
- Access/pickup – possible hardware interfaces
- Read-out, Transmission, and Saving
- Processing and integration into error management
- Analysis, filter strategies, and automated ejection
The concept enabled the customer to allow testing at early stages of the project of the system to be developed, and to expand infrastructure and processes. Employees have been prepared for the changes by the new network technology and motivated to set up tests and analysis tools at an early stage.