Test Engineer System Integration Automotive in Munich, Germany
Car infotainment, driver assistance and telematics systems
Reference No. 1850
With comprehensive expertise in automotive data communication and the interconnected world, RUETZ SYSTEM SOLUTIONS provides full service for manufacturers and suppliers for a smooth and on-time start of production (SOP). As a technology partner, we offer engineering services, test laboratory solutions and expertise around in-car data transmission.
- Your tasks are development, planning, execution and analysis of tests in the context of systems integration of infotainment systems.
- You communicate error patterns to responsible designers at carmakers and suppliers.
- You are responsible for test automation and further development of test systems, and for adjusting these to new specifications and technological developments.
- You successfully studied electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or a comparable field.
- You offer an excellent knowledge in the field of in-car data communication.
- You are inspired by complex topics.
- You take much pleasure in the finding and reproducing of error behavior in comprehensive systems.
- You have a very diligent and result-oriented method of operation.
- You have distinctive readiness to take on responsibility and joy in communicating.
- You have excellent skills in German and English.
In a highly qualified and international team you conduct exciting and challenging car projects from design to production start. We offer a performance-related salary, flexible working hours, an intensive job training and training program and invest in individual qualification measures.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your meaningful online application with an indication of your desired salary and availability including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references: email@example.com